Thursday, November 18, 2010

ohhhh here she comes

hair
gaming

A better photo of my hair from the last post. I don't know if you can tell but I'm wearing a braided double headband from Zara. I have no idea how it came out so well, I think I was watching TV while I put it up absentmindedly. I do remember taking out around 15 bobby pins at the end of the day though. Second photo has nothing to do with the first but I like it anyway. I hope he doesn't end up with carpal tunnel, seriously.

To answer a few questions about the photo in that last "happy" post: I bought the Totoro dolls at a kiosk in a mall in Southern California and the ceramic eggs are from Daiso in Japantown. I don't know if that kiosk even exists anymore or if the eggs are still around since it's been a while since I bought them. I don't know where to find them online, unfortunately.

Also,